Onedown Health have gone the extra mile creating a vegan cookies and cream smoothie blend that delivers on flavour, nutrition and quality using ingredients such as maca powder, himalayan salt and pea and rice protein. They also promise that their smoothies don't have a grainy / powdery taste when made up. Here's what they say themselves about their products:
"Our protein is the perfect plant based blend for any smoothie. We use only premium and natural quality ingredients which are completely versatile for blending, baking or shaking.
- No grainy texture that's usually associated with plant-based protein powders.
- Low in calories and macro friendly.
- Creamy and smooth taste that digests extremely well.
- Contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes that aid in protein metabolism.
- Excellent source of high protein which is vital for fitness progress, whether you’re looking to lose weight, build muscle or tone up.
- Each flavour is achieved with top-shelf ingredients and superfoods. Such as; organic pea and rice protein, maca powder chia seeds, himalayan pink salt.
- Raw, vegan and non-GMO.
- Gut friendly and no bloating."
Raw Vegan Ingredients | NON-GMO | Creamy Texture | Gut Friendly No Bloating
Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Isolate, Super Food Mix (Organic Chia Seeds, Organic-Flax seed Meal, Organic Maca Powder), Natural Flavouring, Organic Cocoa, Sweetener (Organic Stevia), Pink Himalayan Rock Salt, Mesquite
How to Use
Add to a glass of your favourite type of milk or water and shake/stir/blend until the desired consistency is achieved. Also suitable to use as a topping ingredient for oats or other food, or for including in baking recipes.
For convenience, Free From Lifestyle has provided information relating to products and nutritional information shown on pack. However, as ingredients do change from time to time this is only intended as a guide and you should check before consuming. Free From Lifestyle is not always the source of product or nutritional information. Free From Lifestyle cannot always ensure the accuracy of product information.